GlobalPSC Member – Sustainable Resource Use
Posted by GlobalPSC on Member Profiles at 9:40 am, August 29th, 2013Comments2
Sustainable Resource Use (SRU) is an Australian environmental consultancy company trying to contribute to a more sustainable world.
Their work reduces the impact of material consumption, and leads to improved resource use efficiency and greater resource recovery.
A consistent feature of SRU’s work is identifying, measuring and describing the available options for reducing the environmental impacts of consumption. These options may range from changes to systems or products, right through to behaviour change by consumers. Areas of work include:
- Environmental policy and strategy development.
- Mapping resource flows, with associated data collection and research.
- Environmental impact of policy and investment decisions.
- Advice on issues and strategies relating to all aspects of the resource use hierarchy.
- Product stewardship guidance and advice.
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) and material flow analysis (MFA) studies.
- Resource efficiency / cleaner production assessments and advice.
SRU is a team with strong capabilities in core areas of expertise. They have also developed wide collaborative networks with partners in other disciplines, and often work with these partners to structure multi-disciplinary teams to meet the specific requirements of projects. Visit SRU’s website.Tags: Asia Pacific, Australia, cleaner production, LCA, Life Cycle Assessment, material flow analysis, member profile, members, MFA, product stewardship, resource efficiency, resource recovery, resource use efficiency, SRU, Sustainable Resource Use