New European Program Information for GlobalPSC Members
News items have been posted for the following:
- Delay for the Recast WEEE Directive.
- French adoption of several decrees to implement commitments made in the Grenelle forum and set out in principle in the two Grenelle laws.
- Draft French decree on a common set of symbols to provide consumers with waste sorting instructions for recyclable products.
- Defra (UK) report on progress of its Waste Policy Review.
- 2010 data on municipal solid waste generation and treatment.
GlobalPSC members can access the information by logging in to the Knowledge Base at www.globalpsc.net.Tags: batteries, Defra, electronics, Europe, France, Global Product Stewardship Council, GlobalPSC, Grenelle Forum, Knowledge Base, municipal solid waste, Packaging, Perchards, producer responsibility, product stewardship, UK, WEEE, www.globalpsc.net