New Product Stewardship Information for GlobalPSC Members
Posted by GlobalPSC on E-waste / WEEE at 4:09 pm, June 8th, 2012Comments0
New information on product stewardship has been posted on the Global Product Stewardship Council Knowledge Base available to GlobalPSC members, courtesy of GlobalPSC members the Product Stewardship Institute.
Presentations from PSI’s CEO and Founder Scott Cassel have been posted for the following:
- Product Stewardship: Reducing Impacts along the Supply Chain
- Effective Producer Take-Back and Recycling Programs
- The Conversation on EPR for Packaging and Printed Materials in North America
- Extended Producer Responsibility and the Potential for Increased Material Recovery
- Product Stewardship: Facts and Theory – Will it Increase Recycling?
GlobalPSC members can access the information by logging in to the Knowledge Base at www.globalpsc.net and clicking on the Frameworks & Harmonisation category.Tags: Canada, e-waste, extended producer responsibility, GlobalPSC, Knowledge Base, material recovery, North America, Packaging, packaging and printed paper, presentation, producer responsibility, product stewardship, Product Stewardship Institute, recycling, Scott Cassel, USA, WEEE, www.globalpsc.net