Become a Member
The Global Product Stewardship Council is an independent, not-for-profit forum for product stewardship development and an online resource for information on product stewardship policies and programs across the world.
The GlobalPSC has over 60 members based in 12 countries and operating worldwide.
Members span producers, product recovery organisations, reprocessors, NGOs and governments at federal, state/provincial and local levels.
Our vision is to facilitate the development and implementation of effective product stewardship schemes globally.
Global Product Stewardship Council Missions
Our missions include:
- Enable individuals and organisations to readily access relevant knowledge, people, research and information on product stewardship, including knowledge and access they would not easily find elsewhere;
- Help governments, businesses, organisations and communities around the world to develop and implement practical, effective and sustainable product stewardship solutions;
- Draw practical lessons from international experience and help tailor those lessons to local circumstances;
- Investigate new solutions and ‘best’ practice; and
- Address information gaps and demonstrate thought leadership.
Global Product Stewardship Council Benefits
Benefits of GlobalPSC membership include:
- email updates of key international developments in product stewardship;
- access to a diverse international network of experts on product stewardship via facilitated discussion groups;
- input on GlobalPSC responses to proposed policies and programs, such as GlobalPSC public submissions in response to proposed legislation;
- free or discounted registrations on GlobalPSC events;
- access to invitation-only events for members; and
- access to more detailed analyses and relevant information than that made publicly available by the GlobalPSC.