Annual General Meeting and Call for Office-holders and other Executive Committee Positions
Annual General Meeting
The Global Product Stewardship Council is holding its Annual General Meeting via webconference at 1700 Australian Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, 17 November 2020. Due to time zone differences, this equates to the following:
1700 on Tuesday, 17 November in Sydney and Melbourne
- 0700 on Tuesday, 17 November in Brussels
- 0600 on Tuesday, 17 November in Dublin
- 2200 on Monday, 16 November in Sacramento
To access the meeting, paid-up members can email the GlobalPSC for login details.
While multiple representatives of member organisations are welcome to participate in the AGM, each organisation is entitled to one vote only.
Items to be addressed during the AGM include:
- Marion Briggs of HealthBeacon will present on injection management and sustainability considerations in managing sharps
- President’s report on GlobalPSC activities during the last preceding financial year
- Member feedback / Q&A on GlobalPSC member services
- Financial statement
- Election of office-holders and other Executive Committee Positions
Call for Office-holders and other Executive Committee Positions
In accordance with the Rules of the Global Product Stewardship Council, nominations for office-holders and other Executive Committee positions are now open. Only paid-up full Council members may nominate a candidate, or be nominated as a candidate.
The term of office of all currently elected Council officers and Executive Committee members will expire at the conclusion of the AGM. Nominations are called for the following positions (current office-holders are listed), to be in effect for one year:
- President (Sharon Selwood)
- Vice-President (John Polhill)
- Treasurer (Sophi MacMillan)
- Secretary (Russ Martin)
The Executive Committee currently comprises the office-holders. All current office-holders and Executive Committee members have opted to run for re-election, as allowed under GlobalPSC Rules.
Nominations for office-holders and committee members must be made in writing, signed by 2 members of the GlobalPSC and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate. Candidates will be required to provide a recent high-resolution digital photograph and a statement of no more than 100 words in support of their candidature.
Nominations should be emailed to email@example.com by 10 November 2020.