Benefits of GlobalPSC Membership
The GlobalPSC’s vision is to help facilitate the development of effective product stewardship and EPR schemes globally. Our approach is based on three key aspects:
- Sharing knowledge
- Building capacity
- Creating connections
To provide greater value to its members and to continue working towards our vision, the GlobalPSC is rolling out a series of initiatives:
- Events based on our inaugural International Stewardship Forum
- Research on international responses to key concerns
- Project work to facilitate stewardship development and implementation
- An expanded knowledge base of product stewardship and EPR programs and issues
- Improved outreach through emails, podcasts / webinars and social media
All GlobalPSC members and their designated users receive special updates through email and social media, access to the GlobalPSC Knowledge Base and invitations to members-only activities in addition to facilitated introductions and information requests.
Membership benefits can be tailored to suit members’ needs within the existing categories.
Sustaining members receive greater visibility, information access for a greater number of users, and greater input on GlobalPSC activities, compared to other member categories.
Standard Corporate and Standard Government members receive a 10% discount on GlobalPSC project work and Sustaining members receive a 20% discount on GlobalPSC project work while the memberships are active.