New European Program Information for GlobalPSC Members
New information on European programs has been posted on the Global Product Stewardship Council Knowledge Base available to GlobalPSC members, courtesy of GlobalPSC members Perchards.
News items have been posted for the following:
- Delay for the Recast WEEE Directive.
- French adoption of several decrees to implement commitments made in the Grenelle forum and set out in principle in the two Grenelle laws.
- Draft French decree on a common set of symbols to provide consumers with waste sorting instructions for recyclable products.
- Defra (UK) report on progress of its Waste Policy Review.
- 2010 data on municipal solid waste generation and treatment.
GlobalPSC members can access the information by logging in to the Knowledge Base at www.globalpsc.net.