TES-AMM Australia and New Zealand are part of the TES-Envirocorp group, a specialised electronic waste management organisation with core activities in:
- Electronic Asset Management and Disposal Programs
- Secure Data Destruction to US Dept of Defence Standards
- Value Optimization for Used Electronic Equipment and Parts and Microsoft Approved Refurbisher
- Recovery of Precious Metals from Electronic Waste
- Recycling of Batteries (most chemistries)
- Printer Consumables Recycling
- Recycling of Epoxy and other Waste Plastic
- Forward and Reverse Logistics Solutions
- Project or Program Management
TES-AMM’s recycling operations span nearly 30 locations globally and are certified to international standards JAS-ANZ ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and R2 (Responsible Recycler). In Australia and New Zealand, TES-AMM has also been assessed to comply with DR AS/NZ 5377 interim standards for the collection, transport and recycling of end of life televisions and computers.
Because TES-AMM offers transparency and accountability in what they do, TES-AMM has become the strategic recycling vendor for many well-known Information and Communications Technology (ICT) companies and product stewardship organisations in the Asia Pacific and throughout other parts of the world. Coupled with TES-AMM’s “one stop shop” approach underpinned by compliance to local and international regulations and best practice standards, TES-AMM has a proven record of achieving environmentally beneficial outcomes, economies and service levels that meet or exceed the expectations of their clients.